Friday, November 12th, 2010
Superyacht New Sunrise Price Reduction
The Owner of New Sunrise the 61 metre CRN is increasingly motivated to conduct a transaction and has instructed Burgess his brokers to effect an immediate price reduction to a new asking price of €28,500,000 making this a truly unique purchase opportunity in today’s market.
Built in Ancona, Italy and launched in 2000, she is in immaculate condition, presents extremely well and is currently lying in Imperia.
Spacious and luxurious accommodation for 12 guests is all located on the main deck, with oversized windows providing plenty of natural light in six beautifully crafted cabins. The Interior styling by Francois Zuretti is classic Italian with warm and elegant cherry wood panelling throughout, and an incredible range of onyx in all bathrooms. At the heart of the yacht is a magnificent 80 square metre saloon which has a number of different seating areas and is highly suited for entertaining or relaxation.
- Francois Zuretti classic Italian styled interior with stunning detailing throughout
- Large deck areas across the yacht including a vast sundeck complete with spa pool
- Accommodation for 12 guests in 6 cabins (Master Suite, VIP Suite, 3 Double Suites and 1 Twin Suite)
- Lloyds Classification
- MCA LY2 Compliant
- Cruising speed of 13.5 knots and a maximum speed of 16 knots
- Range 5,500 nm
- Full range of tenders, water toys and dive compressor
Offers are apparently being encouraged!