Sunday, December 17th, 2017
Opportunities in Superyachts Seminar 2018
The 6th annual Opportunities in Superyachts,(aka; Lets Go to Malta on Expenses) jaunt is about to take place again
Billed as a seminar entitled Opportunities in Superyachts, it is taking place at the Intercontinental Hotel in Malta on the 22nd March 2018.
The firmly established event in the superyacht industry calendar, will once again focus on the key issues of concern to superyacht business leaders; finance, regulation, safety, security, insurance, tax, corporate ownership, brokerage, chartering, marinas, build and design.
Chaired by Andrew Charlier Partner, Global Head of Yachts & Superyachts, at Ince & Co., speakers already confirmed include:
- Simon Goodhead, Senior Project Manager, Marina Projects
- Jeff Houlgrave, Marina Projects
- Robert Inwards, Inwards Marine
- Eddie Woods, Managing Director, Trader Marine Yacht Services
- Dan Hughes CMM, Chief Operating Officer, Camper & Nicholsons Marinas Ltd Ivan Sammut, Registrar General for Shipping & Seamen
- Peter Brigham, CEO, Rosemont International
- Sam Tucker, Project Leader, Superyachts, VesselsValue
- Louise Harrison, Triton Submarines
- Geoff Moore, Managing Director, West Nautical
- Vicky Farrow, Sales Director, Quintessence Yachts
- Shelley Dowie, Head of Yacht Compliance & DPA, Rosemont Yacht Management
- Patrick Byrne, Director, Scorpion Ribs
- Alison Vassallo, Partner, Fenech & Fenech
- Miguel Angel Serra, Partner, Albors Galiano & Portales
- Captain Andrija Simic d.o.o., Adriatic Yachting Alliance
- Jennifer Timinis, OCEDA
- Carla Bellieni, Studio Piana Illuzzi Queirolo Trabattoni
- Capt Andy Crawford AFNI, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Professional Yachting Association
- John Cook, ILO certified trainer of MLC inspectors, Lesia
- Avnish Dhall, Pegasus Yachts
This year`s conference programme will tackle topics such as:
- Marinas in the Med
- Registries Update
- Superyacht Finance, Valuation & Sales
- Toys, submersibles, inflatables and tenders
- Training and employment in superyachts
- Pleasure Yacht Guidelines
- VAT Workshop
- The impact of Brexit on the superyacht industry
- Roundtable breakout sessions
The seminar is expected to an attract an international roster of superyacht brokers, managers, builders, marina operators, lawyers, corporate service providers, registries, tax advisors and accountants, associations, from around the globe.
Opportunities in Superyachts is preceded by its sister conference, Opportunities in Business Jets, offering delegates with interests in both, the opportunity to network across associated industries. Discounted rates apply for booking both events.
Rooms are available at the Intercontinental at the discounted rate of 130 Euros/night.